Our baby

Our baby
18 weeks pregnant

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning.

Sorry for the lapse in updating. This past few days has been hectic and crazy. I found out that I have/had an infection on Wednesday which caused my world to spiral, luckily, it wasn't so serious that it could compromise me or the baby so I got the antibiotics that I needed and I'm good. Then Wednesday afternoon I was informed by my employer that because of my bedrest status being indefinite, they were going to let me go because I don't qualify for FMLA yet. I've only been there for 8 months and I understand that part but........I was hoping that the STD that I have been paying for would allow me some time with insurance and income. Unfortunately that's not the way it goes. I'm not going to stress or worry. I don't have time for that and it's not good for my baby. By the way, I feel that when I get to Saturdays that my week is almost over and it's so much closer to meeting another goal. We have the anatomy scan on Monday, my regular OB appointment on Tuesday and my now regular appointment with the Peri on Wednesday, very busy week. Ok all, that's it for my updates today, its 6am on Christmas morning and I should be resting because David is coming over for the holiday with my family and then I get to go home for 2 days! Yay!!! I hope everyone has a great day and remember to keep thinking positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment