Our baby

Our baby
18 weeks pregnant

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Almost a week!

So I'm proud to say that I've almost done a week of this bedrest thing. Tomorrow will be the day my water broke and I went straight from the hospital to bedrest. So far so good. My mom has taken away my doppler because I've used it too much. It gives me peace of mind to hear my baby's heartbeating away though. Today is the start of my week at my mom's. Because of the holiday, we decided that instead of doing Sunday-Wednesday this week, I would stay until Saturday when David come to pick me up after we spend time together for the holiday. I think this first week was the hardest on everyone. Getting used to the scheduling and how to work out so that I'm always being taken care of. I know it's hard on David. I feel bad because his birthday is on Thursdayand I won't be with him, but he says he is fine. We will see. My mom is going to put a card in the mail for me for him. I have an appointment with  my OB on Tuesday and I'm hoping to hear if any fluid has replenished. I still have no leaking or gushing, and I'm drinking water like a camel preparing for a long trip. I've seen many success stories with this phenomenon so hopefully this will also be one. Tonight I'm going to take it easy (or as easy as I can get on bedrest) and enjoy the rest of the night with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment