Our baby

Our baby
18 weeks pregnant

Monday, December 27, 2010

Anatomy Scan

I had my anatomy scan today. It was already scheduled before my water broke and I was nervous. I haven't been feeling the baby move much and since my mom took my doppler away (apparently I've been using it too much) I've been worried. So we get there and the first thing we see on the screen is a fibroid. Ugh.........Turns out I have a total of 4 instead of the 2 that we thought I had. Fibroids are known to cause the sac to weaken which gives us more to think about. That makes me more worried but we will deal with it as we can. The best news is that she is growing right on schedule and my AFI is now up to 10.65. This is supposedly in the low normal range. It's little steps like this that make me so hopeful and so happy that I wasn't asked to terminate. I went from 1.8cm 2 weeks ago to this. Just have to keep thinking positive. I still have to see my OB tomorrow and the peri on Wednesday but things are looking great now.

No comments:

Post a Comment